- Biostatistics; practical course, Semmelweis University;
- Structure and function of cell membrane and membrane proteins; Ph.D. course, Semmelweis and Eötvös Universities;
- Cellular Biophysics; undergraduate course, Pazmany Peter Catholic University;
- T. Hegedűs serves as a Ph.D. examiner (e.g. Hungarian Universities, University of Oxford, UK).
- Borsodi, D., A mutational database and web application for studying ABC proteins (M.Sc. thesis in English), Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Faculty of Biomedical Engineering, Budapest, 2011;
- Gyimesi, G., Information entropy in characterizing conformational ensembles and intrinsic dynamics of polypeptides (Ph.D. thesis in Hungarian), Péter Pázmány Catholic University, Budapest, 2011.